Saturday 1 June 2013

Mayanda Reynaldi Iriano & Mayesha Reynalda Iriano



This is Alda and Aldy the twins friends from Junior High School until Senior High School. Alda is the red shirt one (that cool red shirt was mine, he just wanted to wear it for the shoot), Aldy is the leather jacket one. So Alda and Aldy, both like luxury, styles and fashion. And they love bikes and cars, those bikes got my attention to photograph them on the bikes. It was fun, I liked the photograph session. But Alda and Aldy didn't full fill their promise to me, they said they'd be ready by 11 pm, I went to their home that time, and Aldy was still sleeping, while Alda was on the shower. Meanwhile, their little bulldog Messi was messing with me, that dog kept on trying to kiss me on my face, and biting my pants, my new pants! That was annoying Man, so I woke Aldy up, and then he smiled "hoi Far :D" -_- then Alda came out with his towel, "Oi Far :O". Then we had to waited for Aldy to shower, which was an hour, and so Messi got another hour to messing with me again. -_- Then we came down, turn on the bike, and travel around his house, then we moved to another location, not so far, in Cinere. I like the shoots, I just like it, and I just like it. If you have comments, please kindly share :3

No comments:

Post a Comment