Saturday 1 June 2013

Yuni Tri Yustianti

Yuni, first time I met her she was with Nadia Zahrina. My first impression to her is, I immediately like her as a person. And then in a moment, I asked Zahrina if she could ask Yuni whether or not I could photograph her? Well Yuni said she was confused why would I? But why wouldn't I? And there are many shoots of her that I like, two of these are two that I like the most. The first one, was her dancing, I just took it. I love how her hair covered her forehead, and that her smile appeared happily. The second, it's kind of relieving, I had to tell her to immediately stand at the spot, because the sun was shining at that spot, I didn't want to lose that moment, so I got that... She hurriedly ran to that spot and stood, then, she was really like relieving herself like "fiuh I got here on time"

No comments:

Post a Comment