Saturday 1 June 2013

Asrul Sani Masri


Sani, I met him in college, he's a fashion follower. He always like to be different you know, he told me lot of times how anti-mainstream he is. So he ripped off his clothes his way, to make it different. And well, he's a Gemini, one of my good friend, he'd be there for his friends, to help or to wait, not just me but other friends of his too, that probably one reason that makes him easy-to-like. And he's very insensitive you know? I mean, when criticized he could not-mind it so much, he would take it calmly. But I broke his insensitivity, I criticized him a lot, lately he took it hardly, but it always fun to feel, when I can make him feel annoyed. I meant my critics in a good way thou, because I think everyone must get out of their comfort zone, and not to stay there for too long, so they can really build their buried potentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment