Saturday 15 June 2013

6


These are the girls from SMA 6, they were all so young and fun, I was happy to photograph them, and I felt pretty satisfied for these results, it's new to me in the tone aspect. Look at them, I want you to feel happy and glad when you look at these, it's just about happiness, friendship, fun and laughs. We made this creation in the field in GBK Senayan, we had to pay for renting the field an hour, and these girls paid it together. I felt that they were dedicated about that. Oh ya you should know, there's this girl named Syifa she's the one on the second photo, she's in the left first box of that photo, she helped me a lot to arrange the shoot, and she was great to cooperated with. And, the theme was blue jeans, and it turned out satisfying for me I don't know I just love it, I believe in principle, if the models were happy, so will the results be... So will the audiences who view may feel... I LOVE THESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment