Thursday 13 June 2013

Giskhe Ariana Makhas


This is Giskhe, I call her Keke. We've been friends since I was in the first year of senior high school, she is the friend of my friend and we got to know each other through years. We didn't meet lots of times, but I think we share good friendship, she's a beautiful young girl, who's heart is kind and nice. I invited my photographer friend too @Satrioha to share this experience, I like his photography and he shares the same camera as me. This was taken in Plaza Senayan, we had to hide to take this shoot, because a few minutes before this, the security guard came to us to ask if we have a permission already or not? We said no, he said, we had to go to the 9th floor of one of the building there, so we went there, but the guy in that 9th floor, hm, I hardly like him, he was a young  man, and we talked to him, but he said he can't help if we are going to do the shoot for personal reason, and he said, he fears that the Plaza Senayan if taken picture, will be taken in a wrong use like maybe the design being followed or such, I mean that's just ridiculous, Plaza Senayan has been there ever since I was a little child. What does that illusion worth to hold. I just didn't like it, because that reason is just strict and narrowed to me, we wanted to make a creation as a young generation, and that what he got to say. I love these shots, and she said she did too, so I just felt glad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment