Sunday 2 June 2013



Om Darwis told me that he liked these shots I made, because of the angle and the shape of the woman, were captured well. I always like the effect of hair swing, it's always amazing to me. And the fact that it's swing is beyond our control, gives it a natural sense of gravity. She was so pretty on this session, or maybe sexy, I thought to myself that she was a different woman when she dressed this way. Different as in, younger, and more eye catching, well of course it was a minimal type of clothes. Well, I don't mean to think inappropriate about her, but a sexiness is also a woman's beauty you know. Only physical, so, if you don't have a body like her, don't compare, it's no good, no use, everyone has their own beauty. Perhaps some are more beautiful than the most, but if you can appreciate yourself enough, and be happy, you will always be beautiful. The sexiest woman who isn't happy, won't be beautiful, just tempting for some men maybe, but it's only the body. And please remember that the true sense of beauty comes from your inner self and positive state. I tell this because I feel bad when girls have to feel jealous of the other girls bodies, and not thinking of themselves positively just because they decided to, compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment