Saturday 1 June 2013

Nawang Hanafi

Kak Nawang is how I call her, she's a senior colleague in my faculty, Javanese Literature major to be exact. I've seen her for a few semesters, seen her walked, seen her smiled, but only got the chance lately, to get to know her through a help from my major's friend Denisa, who knows her. She's a very kind lady, she's so kind. And she has a special aura and personality, she's deeply caring and loving, especially to the children unfortunate. She told me she would cry in her bed room for some time, just because she just met struggling little children in the street. She's very open hand, she'd help anyone who she thinks need her help, with a very sincere heart. As the matter of fact, she talked to me directly as soon as Denisa told her that I've been wanting to photograph her. And just like that, we got good connection and communication. I told her after this photo shoot, even though I just know her for a few weeks lately, that "I feel like you're my own big sister." she just asked "why?" I just said, "I just feel like it", and then I turned up the volume of the radio. Oh yeah, she's a real model actually, and she was very welcome for me to photograph her. She doesn't like me to give her compliments actually, she feels scared it's going to make her cocky,  yes, I know, a very humble lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment