Saturday 1 June 2013



I don't know who's her name, I photographed her in Om Darwis Triadi's class. 
Om Darwis always have a practice session for us to experience, and we are allowed to photograph the model and to direct. But we barely got the model's name mentioned clearly.
At the first picture, I directed her to put her hands on her hips, so she did. 
But she didn't smile at first, so I told her to, and there she was, looking happy. 
At the second picture, I asked her "Could you show me your favorite pose?"
At the third picture, I forgot, I think I didn't ask her for this pose, she just posed that way when another student was photographing her, and I just thought to capture, she got a tattoo. :o

2 comments:

  1. this is my favorite post so far! the model is so pretty, and your shots are awesome. i love the shots you took with the red background. it really brings out the model's features.
    this is a great blog, your shots are awesome, keep it up!

    P.S. : if you're looking for a model with hijab i would be glad to help! hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your comments aren't half-hearted I'm glad! :) Okay, I keep that in mind my friend! "When I need a model with hijab... Arina Azizah it is!"

    ReplyDelete